Hello second shooters!
I am seeking a second shooter to join the Camera & Kit team. This is a paid position, I have no interest in having people work for the experience only. That's just exploitation and its hardly inspires creativity on a long shoot. Shooting weddings are hard work. Having said that, the position would be ideal for someone wanting to gain experience not to expand their portfolio as you will not be permitted to use the images. You will be offered ongoing training and mentoring.
Key Selection Criteria;
- You are able to work Saturdays.
- Previous wedding experience is not mandatory however you must be super keen to learn how to shoot weddings.
- Available for international travel.
- Be familiar with the Nikon Shooting system.
- Be able to shoot in Manual Mode, sounds obvious but shooting a wedding is not the time to learn the basics of photography.
- Have your own equipment (although this is not a requirement, I can provide equipment)
- Are completing or have completed a university qualification in photography
- Understand that you will not be able to use the images for your own websites/blog
- Understand that you will be required to sign an agreement.
If you are interested or would like any further information, then please email your CV + links to your work. If you do not have a website of your work, just send 10 jpegs with your CV.